2010 – 2019 © GeneXplain GmbH
geneXplain은 Bioinformatics, System Biological, 그리고 Cheminformatics 분야에 필요한 포괄적인 플랫폼을 제공하고 있습니다. 주로 Personalized – Medicine과 Pharmacogenomics 분야에서 생명과학의 다양한 분석 연구를 도와드리고 있습니다.
광범위한 과학 서적과 논문에서 얻어진 Gene Expression 및 Clinical Trial, Drug, 그리고 Transcription Factor Data를 Curation 하여 Gene– Disease Association, Prediction of Transcription Factor Binding Sites, Gene Set Enrichment, NGS Analysis 등 다양한 분석을 가능하게 하는 Solution을 제공하고 있습니다. 지금도 수많은 연구원이 다양한 분야에서 geneXplain의 Solution을 이용하고 있습니다.
2010 – 2019 © GeneXplain GmbH
오른쪽 버튼을 클릭하여 무료 라이센스 발급을 위한 간단한 정보를 기입하는 설문지를 작성해주시면, geneXplain platform, TRANSFAC, 그리고 PROTEOME을 무료로 체험하실 수 있습니다.
The new relase 2019.3 of the databases is available
In TRANSFAC® 2019.3 you will find the following new features:- Increase in Drosophila melanogaster transcription factor interactions: over 2,500 protein-protein interactions from the transcription factor network in fruit flies were added.
- miRNA target site import from miRTarBase: over 3,600 experimentally verified miRNA target sites mostly for human and mouse were added from miRTarBase 7.0. Also, 337 existing sites in TRANSFAC® were updated with further experimental evidence from miRTarBase.
- The result of concatenating search for identification of transcription factors which bind and regulate a set of genes based on experimentally verified data (running a second "binding factors for gene" search by using the result of a gene search as input) now includes information about the regulatory effect type which the factor has on the gene, if this is known.
- Update of genomic information for genes, promoters, and ChIP fragments for human, mouse, rat, pig, macaque, Drosophila, and Arabidopsis to Ensembl release 96.
You can view the full list of TRANSFAC® 2019.3 new features and database statistics for more details.
In TRANSPATH® 2019.3 you will find the following new features:- Over 7,500 new binding reactions between proteins in human, mouse, rat or fruit fly have been added.
- New phosphorylation targets have been included by integrating 526 reactions catalyzed by the human serine/threonine kinase PRKD3.
You can view the full list of TRANSPATH® 2019.3 new features and database statistics for more details.
In HumanPSD™ 2019.3 you will find the following new features:- Locus report links to Reactome pathways: many locus reports now contain a table with Reactome pathways the gene/protein is involved in. Over 100,000 hyperlinks to Reactome pathway reports as well as to the Reactome pathway browser have been added.
- More Clinical Trial and Biomarker data: the number of CT-Disease-Drug assignments was increased to 412,475 and the number of disease annotations to 329,469.
You can view the full list of HumanPSD™ 2019.3 new features and database statistics for more details.
The DBs releases 2019.3 integrated in the geneXplain® platform
The releases 2019.3 of TRANSFAC®, TRANSPATH® and HumanPSD™ databases are now available for your analysis in the geneXplain® platform.
If you are not yet a geneXplain® platform user, you are welcome to register for your free account here.